Twitter is one of the most widely used social media platforms on the planet. People can discuss a variety of current political and social issues via Twitter. Twitter is a medium that is widely used by a wide variety of people, including politicians, students, policymakers, social media influencers, and others. Now, if you are a user of Twitter and would like to alter or update the email address linked to your Twitter account, there are certain basic procedures you need to follow to accomplish this task. This guide will walk you through how to change your Twitter email address on your personal computer. So let’s get started:
Read the Article: How to Send DM on Twitter on Your Mobile App
How to Change Your Twitter Email on Your PC
- Launch Twitter in the web browser of your choice.
- To access the pop-up menu, choose the three dots on the screen’s left side and click on them.
- Next to the gear icon is a link labeled “Settings and privacy.”
- Simply select “Account” from the menu. Under your Twitter handle, this is the first tab displayed.
- On the new window on the right, under the heading “Login and Security,” click the “Email” link.
- This will open a new window with the email address that you are currently using. To get started, click the blue link that says “Update email address” in the below box.
- This will immediately open a new window in which you will be prompted to confirm your password. Please enter your password once more.
- To proceed, click the “Next” button labeled in blue.
- Please provide the new email address you’d like to use going forward. In the description that is displayed above, Twitter will remind you what email address you are currently using. To proceed, press the enter key on your keyboard or click the “Next” button.
- This will send an immediate verification code to the newly created account. Launch your e-mail client, peruse the message, and then paste the code into the box that’s been made available.
- To finish the procedure and exit the window, click the “Verify” button, a bright blue button. The modification ought to be promptly reflected by your settings.
Read the Article: How to Make Your Account Private on Twitter
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I change my email address on my I phone?
To change your Apple ID, go to the Account menu and click the Edit button. Then, after entering your new email address, click the Proceed button. Your new email address will soon receive a message with a verification code. Locate this, then enter it to finish the process.
Should you delete old email accounts?
Remove any accounts that aren’t being used. A dormant email account is an unnecessary security risk that should be avoided. Finding and deleting all of the old accounts that you no longer use is, in fact, one of the simplest ways to safeguard your privacy and security online. This includes social media profiles and accounts for photo-sharing websites.
Do email accounts expire?
Inactive Gmail accounts will no longer result in the complete deletion of the account by Google. However, if a Gmail account has not been used for more than two years, the information stored in the account (including messages, files, images, and so on) will be erased.
Why is deleting emails good?
Your carbon footprint will decrease if you delete old emails. The operation of your computer consumes some amount of energy. The use of the internet requires the consumption of power. Internet service providers and email services must expend significant energy to retain all that data consistently.