LinkedIn is an excellent resource for job seekers because it facilitates networking and offers a job search function. Connecting with other users, monitoring profile views, and gauging your competitiveness against other job seekers are all limited in the free version. Users can try out the full functionality of the LinkedIn platform without spending a dime for 30 days after signing up for an account. There are several alternative ways to get the full premium version without paying for it in addition to the demo version. However, employing these methods will limit how many days you can access the premium features. This article is about how to get LinkedIn Premium for free trial.
Read More: How to Delete LinkedIn Account
How to Get LinkedIn Premium for Free
1. New LinkedIn User:
- If you want to try out LinkedIn Premium for a month, go to their website and click the option “Try it for free for one month.”
- Google and LinkedIn accounts can both be used to sign up.
- Please verify the security check has been completed.
- Pick a premium plan that works for you from the available choices.
- The “Start my free month” button can be clicked.
- Checkout will be complete once you provide your credit card information or PayPal login details.
- After successful payment is processed, your LinkedIn premium account will be activated for 30 days.
2. Existing LinkedIn User:
- You may change your LinkedIn profile by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of the desktop site or the LinkedIn mobile app.
- From the menu that appears, choose “Settings and Privacy.”
- Then, from the left menu, pick Account and then Preferences.
- Select the Subscriptions & Payments> Change option from the main settings menu.
- Find out what you expect from an action plan, then go from there.
- Following the on-screen prompts, you may begin your one-month free trial immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use LinkedIn for free?
We provide a Basic account that is entirely free of charge and Premium subscriptions that can be tested risk-free for one month. You can locate former teachers and classmates and contact them if you have a basic account.
How many posts are a day on LinkedIn?
Publish one to two updates every day on LinkedIn. According to LinkedIn, businesses that post weekly see a twofold increase in the content engagement they receive. In addition to this, they suggest publishing at least once per day, including on the weekends.
What social media is most used on LinkedIn?
In addition, LinkedIn was ranked as the most significant social media network in general by 35% of B2B marketers for the year 2021. Given all the platform’s benefits, It shouldn’t surprise that 97% of B2B marketers utilize LinkedIn for content marketing.
Should I use hashtags on LinkedIn?
Yes, using the appropriate hashtags on LinkedIn helps you obtain views on your posts. But it also enables you to make connections with other people. On LinkedIn, every user should follow at least a few hashtags that are associated with their specific sector.
Why am I not getting likes on LinkedIn?
Other users’ feeds will not immediately update when a new post is made. Many people don’t even look at their LinkedIn feeds as frequently. So more postings will not gain you more views or likes. The content on this site does not receive as many likes or shares as quickly as on other social media networks.
How many pages can I make on LinkedIn?
You are allowed to build a maximum of 25 Showcase Pages. Only one parent LinkedIn Page can be connected to a Showcase Page at anytime. To produce a Showcase Page: Get a view of the parent Page from the perspective of your Page’s super admin.