If you want to give your Instagram profile a new look, your first idea may be to erase old Instagram posts without erasing your entire profile. This can be done to give your profile a fresh start. In addition, it’s a useful idea to have in mind. Because it’s incredibly easy to remove several photographs and videos from Instagram all at once, and you don’t need to utilize any other apps to do so. Using the “Your Activity” function, Instagram’s built-in native feature, users can remove many posts at once for no additional cost. Suppose you want to delete all Instagram posts. This article will help you through the steps necessary to remove all Instagram posts. So let’s get started:
How to Delete All Instagram Posts
If you want to delete many posts at once from Instagram, you can only do so through the mobile apps (only available for iPhone and Android). You won’t be able to access this function on the web version of Instagram.
1. Ensure you have the most recent version of the Instagram app installed on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Start the Instagram app and navigate to the screen that displays your profile.
3. Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines at the top of the screen. Pick out an activity for yourself from the list.
4. When you reach the Your Activity screen, you will be able to see and manage all of your Instagram activity, including the amount of time you spent on the app, the number of likes and comments you posted, the story sticker you added, the searches you conducted, the links you clicked, your history, your archive, the posts, Reels, and IGTV videos you uploaded. Select both photos and videos from the menu.
5. If you wish to delete multiple posts at once from Instagram, use the Posts button. Tap the “Reels” and “Videos” buttons, one after the other, to erase numerous IGTV or Reel videos.
6. The following page will display a list of all of your Instagram posts, with the most recent ones appearing first and the oldest ones appearing last. Tap the arrange & filter button to arrange the items from newest to oldest or to filter them according to specified dates. Tap the sort & filter button.
7. To choose several posts, tap on each one after pressing the Choose button at the top of the screen.
8. After selecting the necessary posts, select them all and then tap the Delete option.
The selected Instagram posts will be removed entirely and moved to the Recently deleted area.
Read More: How to Add Music on Instagram Notes
Hide All My Instagram Photos Without Deleting
The Instagram posts will be removed from your feed using the described above, and after 30 days, they will be deleted forever. You can archive Instagram photos if you want to conceal multiple or all of them without removing them permanently. Archiving allows you to do this.
Follow the steps 1-7 specified in the procedure described above to archive multiple Instagram posts. To do this, navigate to your Instagram profile, click the icon with three horizontal bars, click Your activity, then Photos and videos, and finally Posts. After you’ve chosen the photographs and videos you want to keep, touch the Archive button rather than the Delete button. When you do this, Instagram posts will be archived in bulk.
You can access the archived versions of your posts by going to Your activity > Archived. You may access the archival photographs and videos by selecting Posts archive after tapping the down arrow at the top of the screen. Unarchiving a post requires opening the archived post, tapping the icon with three dots, and selecting the option to Show on profile.
Mass Delete Old Instagram Likes, Comments, or Story Reactions
Follow these instructions to erase any previous interactions, such as likes or comments, that you have made from your Instagram profile. Examples of such interactions include those that you have made in the past:
1. Launch the Instagram app, navigate to your profile screen, and tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines. Choose the activity you want to do.
2. Select Interactions from the menu at the top of the screen, then select Comments, Likes, or Story Replies, depending on the content you wish to delete in bulk. Let’s say Comments.
3. Use the Sort & filter option to arrange the comments in ascending or descending order based on the specified dates.
4. Press the pick button After tapping on the objects you want to pick. To delete the selected comments, click the Delete option at the page’s bottom.
NOTE: Please be aware that comments that have been deleted cannot be retrieved.
In a similar manner, you can unlike multiple posts at once and delete story reactions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Should I delete old Instagram posts?
The Instagram algorithm works by making recommendations for content that a user is likely to connect with based on previous interactions (along with a number of other parameters). These recommendations are made for content users are likely to interact with. If you delete your postings, even if you have the impression that they are not performing well, you ensure they will never have the opportunity to develop or tell your narrative.
What is cleaner for Instagram posts?
The Posts Cleaner for Instagram app is a utility program that assists you in controlling the posts that you publish to Instagram. Using Posts Cleaner for Instagram frees you from the need to manually archive or delete old posts that have not garnered a significant amount of engagement. Instead, the app does all of this work for you automatically.
Can you delete Instagram 2 times in a week?
Your Instagram account can only be deactivated via a computer, a mobile browser, or the Instagram app for iPhone. None of the other devices will work. Remember that you can only delete your account once per seven days.
Does deleting the Instagram app clear the cache?
It’s possible to delete cached data from some iOS apps; however, Instagram is not one of those apps. The only way to erase the cache on your Instagram account on your iPhone is to delete the app and then reinstall it from the App Store.
Do Instagram posts stay forever?
Instagram postings are evergreen. Because they are permanently displayed on your profile (until you manually delete them), they often receive more views over a longer period of time.