As is customary, the most recent patch adds a new glove to the game called the Null Glove in Slap Battles. Tencelll, the company that developed the famous game Slap Battles, has recently published a new content update after a delay of over a month.
Players who put on this Glove can generate a strange black monster to attack other players. This monster will emerge from the circle and attack its foes. It would be best if you first acquired the Relic Badge to get the Null Glove in Slap Battles. This may be done by completing a one-of-a-kind mission that involves locating the Rob Plushie in a maze-like location.
What is Slap Battles Game?
Tencelll created the battle-based combat experience known as Slap Battles, found on Roblox. It is a game in which the objective is to slap other players while wearing various gloves, each distinct from the others.
Who Developed Slap Battles?
Tencelll, often known as Ten for short, is the developer who devised the idea for Slap Battles. Since then, the Slap Battles team has grown to include several other developers, administrators, and moderators.
Slap Battles were not Ten’s only creation on the platform; they also developed the experience known as Obby except You’re a Ball and released it in June of 2022. However, it has not been nearly as popular as Slap Battles.
Slap Battles: The Relic Badge and Its Location
You will be rewarded with a pair of Null Gloves if you successfully acquire the Relic Badge related to them. In Slap Battles, you must complete the tasks outlined to get the Relic Badge.
- Participate in the activity with two of your other pals. Inform them that one should put on a Bob glove and the other a Rob glove.
- The user of Rob should be instructed to use their ability first, followed by the user of Bob. When they are using their knowledge, make sure that they are standing close to one another.
- After completing this step, a doorway with purple and black stripes will emerge on your screen. If you go through the hole in the portal, you will perish immediately. Tell your pals to put their hands on the gateway as well.
- You will be transferred to another planet with your buddies and a notice that says, “The Relic Calls for an Audience.” This will happen after you have spawned back into the lobby. If you receive this message, you are heading in the correct direction.
- The genuine adventure has just begun. Once you enter the new realm, you will see many corpses around you. Don’t be concerned! They are entirely unrelated to the fundamental mission that you are on. Proceed in your forward movement and locate the switch in the room.
- After you have turned on a switch, you will be able to access the following area. Once again, please find the button on the handle and then push it. Additionally, eliminate all the black-colored minions attempting to assault you in most areas. Repeat the process until you find yourself at the chamber at the end of the labyrinth.
- The chamber containing the maze is colored blue; to complete the segment, you need to locate the pressure plate at the room’s conclusion. Simply pressing it will take you back to the first gate area. Carry through this process twice, and ensure you pass the gate before the allotted time.
- After then, you must continue to parkour, defeat all enemies, and keep looking for switches until you reach the last level.
- You won’t discover any toggle switches or pressure plates at the last section of the route; instead, there will be a gate in front of you and an axe in the rear of the room. Tell one of your pals to make the ultimate sacrifice by running towards the moving axe and leaping on it. The door will open very instantly and go all the way across the level. You need to complete the last parkour obstacle by jumping over it and touching the giant Rob plushie at the finish. The game will suggest that you spend 0 Robux on a Rob Plushie and will do it automatically. If you complete the task, you will get the Relic Badge. Keep in mind that the plushie only comes in stock quantities of 50,000. Therefore, purchase the plushie right now before they sell out.
How To Get The Null Glove in Slap Battles G ame
Return to the main glove lobby after you have the Relic Badge, and you will see that the Null Glove is now available for you to equip on the shelf. In the inventory space, the Null Glove is next to the Retro glove in the same section.
When was the Roblox game Slap Battles first made?
Slap Battles were introduced on the Roblox platform for the first time in February 2021. The date it was made available to the general public is uncertain; however, it appears to have started gaining most of its momentum around November of the same year.
Many players talk about “the old Slap Battles” on the internet, and they almost always say that the game was at its best in the late 2021 or early 2022 time period and that playing it was the most enjoyable experience back then.
When is the next update for Slap Battles?
Slap Battles has no predetermined schedule; instead, the game is updated at random intervals. The scope of these upgrades varies, as does the content they contribute to the experience; while some offer new gloves and badges, others only address quality-of-life concerns and bugs. Joining the official Slap Battles Discord channel is the most effective method to keep up with the game’s latest happenings.
How do I get my hands on the null Glove?
In Roblox Slap Battles, you must find a secret giant Rob Plushie to unlock the Null Glove. This is a difficult job. This giant doll that looks like a ghost is hidden in The Null Zone, where you can get the Relic badge to get the Glove.
What’s the toughest Glove in a slap fight?
What’s going on? In Slap Battles, getting different gloves can take much time and work. The Boogie Glove is one of the most complex gloves to get. But if you have the time and energy to do it, it can be a gratifying feeling when you do.
In slap fights, what does sus glove do?
The passive of the Glove kicks the target off the service right away. It also doesn’t care about different kinds of life, like Reverse, Golden, Blocked, etc. When it slaps a player, it makes a vine boom sound, and the phrase “Get rekt, noob, the ultimate admin glove slapped you” appears on the screen.
What does the Glove mean in a slap battle?
To get the Elude glove, you must figure out a code based on the number of people in your system, multiplied by 25, plus 1100, and then subtracted by seven. For example, if eight people are playing on your computer right now, the equation is: 8 x 25 = 200, 200 + 1,100 = 1,300, and 1,300 – 7 + 1,293