The streaming service known as Paramount+ provides users with live access to CBS and on-demand access to the complete back catalog of CBS series, including exclusives such as Star Trek Discovery. In addition, Paramount+ provides a wealth of original content, movies produced by Paramount, streaming series from networks such as Nickelodeon and BET, and much more. If you cannot watch CBS through any of the available online streaming providers because of where you are located, then your only alternative is to subscribe to Paramount+. We will now walk you through the steps necessary to stream March Madness on Paramount+.
How to Watch March Madness on Paramount Plus
This service is offered for a one-time price followed by a recurring fee, but Paramount+ does provide a risk-free trial period of thirty days. Be mindful of this fact if there is a particular game you really must play but do not wish to purchase a subscription to the service. The following is the procedure to follow to stream March Madness on Paramount+:
- Visit the Paramount+ website, and then select the Try It FREE option once you’re there.
- You will be presented with details regarding the streaming service. Choose Continue.
- Choose a plan, then click the Proceed button. (You can pick between a monthly plan with advertising costs $5.99, and a plan with minimal commercials costs $9.99.)
- Paramount+ will display information regarding the establishment of accounts. Don’t stop here; continue.
- After entering your personal information and coming up with a password, pick the Proceed button.
- You will then be taken to a website providing additional payment information. Choose Continue.
- After inputting your billing information and selecting “Start Paramount+,” you will be prompted to enter any coupon codes or special offers.
- You will be able to watch a March Madness game if you return to Paramount+ whenever CBS broadcasts a live game of the tournament.
How to Live Stream March Madness Games
You are able to watch at least some of the March Madness tournament on the CBS station in your area, even if you are only interested in protecting one or two games here and there. You will need to ensure that you have access to CBS and three distinct Turner cable networks if you want to view everything or at the absolute least, have the option to do so.
You will need access to the following streams in order to watch every game of the March Madness tournament:
You may watch CBS through Paramount+, which was formerly known as CBS All Access. If you select the appropriate package from the offerings provided by cable replacement services such as YouTube TV and SlingTV, you can also watch TBS, TNS, and truTV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why won t Paramount Plus let me watch March Madness?
Just the March Madness games broadcast on CBS are available to stream on Paramount Plus. If the March Madness game you wish to watch is broadcast on TBS, TNT, or TruTV, then you cannot watch it on Paramount Plus.
What streaming service can I watch March Madness?
Hulu + Live TV: TBS, TNT, truTV, ESPN+. Access to the main channels that will be airing March Madness 2023 games is included with a subscription to Hulu Live TV. This includes your local CBS channel, TBS, TNT, and truTV. In addition, you now have the option to bundle Hulu Plus Live TV with ad-supported versions of Disney+ and ESPN+, giving you access to every March Madness game through the year 2023.
What apps do I need to watch March Madness?
If none of those options work for you, you can watch every March Madness game on TBS, TNT, CBS, or TruTV (depending on the matchup) by subscribing to one of the following streaming services: Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, Paramount Plus, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM.
Is March Madness live an app on Roku?
Roku users now have access to the official NCAA March Madness channel, allowing them to watch live coverage of the 2022 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament. You can keep track of your brackets, watch live games, check the score, and get caught up on the highlights and recaps.