Now that it’s March, it’s time to start getting ready for March Madness. The top men’s college basketball teams will play against one another to earn a spot in the NCAA tournament championship game. The NCAA March Madness Tournament, also known as the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament, is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious basketball competitions held in the United States. In this collegiate basketball tournament with a single elimination format, 68 teams compete from four distinct regions. As a result, there are 16 teams in each area. This piece of writing will walk you through obtaining and activating NCAA March Madness 2023 on Roku. Let’s get started:
How to Get and Activate NCAA March Madness 2023 on Roku
Get NCAA March Madness 2023:
- Turn on your TV linked to Roku and your Roku device, and then connect your Roku to a WiFi network.
- Choose the Streaming Channels option that is located on the home screen.
- Find the choice, and then choose it. Explore other channels.
- With the on-screen virtual keyboard, type NCAA March Madness Live.
- Choose the official app from the list that appears after you search.
- Select the +Add channel option from the menu to install the application on your Roku device, select the +Add channel option from the menu.
Activate NCAA March Madness 2023:
- After installation, you may access the NCAA March Madness Live app on Roku by selecting the Go to Channel option.
- Press the button labeled “Sign In,” and then note the activation code on the TV screen.
- After making a note of it, use a web browser on your personal computer to navigate to the NCAA March Madness Live activation website at www.ncaa.com/activate.
- Choose Roku from the available devices on the list.
- Type the activation code in the space provided, then click the Proceed button.
- Choose your TV provider, and then sign in using the credentials provided by your TV provider.
- You can now stream the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament 2023 on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV by relaunching the NCAA March Madness Live app on Roku.
Alternative Options to Watch March Madness on Roku
Using streaming services is the most reliable method to watching March Madness online. Live coverage of the March Madness games is being provided by CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV respectively. These well-known streaming services, which can be accessed through the Roku Channel Store, provide users with the means to watch these television channels.
1. Hulu + Live TV
One of the most significant choices for a live TV streaming service that provides access to entertainment and sports networks is Hulu with Live TV. This streaming service provides access to all of the March Madness games broadcast on channels such as CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV. More than 85 channels are included in the Hulu Plus Live TV subscription tiers, starting at $69.99 monthly for the basic plan.
2. YouTube TV
Google’s live television streaming service, YouTube TV, now includes significant sports networks as part of its list of more than 100 channels. You may watch the NCAA March Madness tournament on YouTube by connecting your account to TBS, TruTV, TNT, or CBS. A subscription to YouTube TV is currently available for just $64.99 a month.
3. Sling TV
Sling TV is a live TV streaming service that offers intriguing subscription packages and is available at a reasonable price. Sling TV gives subscribers access to channels such as TNT, TBS, and truTV. For streaming the television channels, you can purchase either the Sling TV Orange package (which costs $40 per month) or the Sling TV Blue package (which costs $45 per month). The Orange and Blue package from Sling TV costs $60 a month to subscribe to. Additionally, it offers cloud DVR storage so that users can record the live streaming of March Madness games.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the NCAA app free?
Users can watch every NCAA March Madness college basketball game directly from their chosen device using the free mobile and desktop program known as NCAA March Madness Live, which is available for Windows, Android, and iPhone.
Do I need an NCAA account?
To be eligible to compete in college sports at the NCAA Division I or Division II level, student-athletes are required to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Athletes that compete in Division III do not need to register to participate.
Can I watch March Madness with Roku?
Watch all the action from the Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament of the 2022 NCAA® Championship with the official NCAA March Madness channel for Roku. You can keep track of your brackets, watch live games, check the score, and get caught up on the highlights and recaps.
Where can I get a free stream of the March Madness tournament?
Watching March Madness on apps like TNT, TBS, and truTV requires a membership with the appropriate pay-TV provider; however, if you have such a subscription, you can do so.