- If Spotify isn’t listed, choose Link’s new service. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Choose Spotify, then Link your Account to Alexa.
- To activate and log in to your Spotify account, tap Enable
Read Also: How to Add Friends on Spotify
How to disconnect Spotify to Alexa
From Alexa App:
- Tap More on the Alexa mobile app.
- Select Settings.
- Select Music & Podcasts.
- The Music & Podcasts tab provides all of the services presently linked to your Alexa (and allows you to add new ones). Locate and choose Spotify from the list.
- Tap Disable Skill and confirm your selection on the Spotify details screen.
From Spotify Website:
- Go to the Spotify website in a web browser on your Mac or PC and sign in to your Account.
- In the upper-right corner, click Profile and then Account.
- Click Apps in the list on the left.
- Locate Alexa in the list of applications with Access to your Spotify data, then click Remove Access. Confirm your decision.
An interesting fact about Spotify
Does Amazon’s Alexa work with Spotify?
Yes, Alexa is compatible with a wide selection of music and audio streaming services, and it is simple to connect Spotify to your Echo device. The procedure is simple, but you must have an account with both Amazon and Spotify to complete it.
Is it possible to disconnect Alexa from my Spotify account?
No permanent connection is made between your Alexa app and any of the accounts you add.
How can I connect my Alexa account with my Spotify account?
Launch the Alexa app, go to the menu, then tap or click “Settings.” After that, choose “Music & Podcasts” from the menu and select “Link New Service.” Select Spotify, and then sign in using the credentials associated with your Spotify account.