If you’re looking for how to change your name on Pubg mobile? It’s a relatively straightforward process that can be completed within the game. However, before you proceed with the name change, it’s important to note that you can only change your nickname once daily. This means that you should carefully consider your new name before making any changes to avoid wasting your one opportunity. PUBG Mobile is a popular mobile game that has gained a massive following worldwide. With millions of players, the game offers an immersive experience that allows players to engage in thrilling battles in a virtual world. One of the key features of the game is the ability to create a unique persona for your character, including choosing a nickname that represents you in the game.
How to change your name on Pubg Mobile
To return to where I started, I was wondering whether and how you can change your name in PUBG Mobile after selecting it.
For a very long period, you were unable to. After registering a name, you couldn’t change a name inside the game itself after registering a name. Luckily, after many upgrades, they included a tool called Rename Cards that let you change your name once daily. The way they work is as follows:
- Start the program and go to the main menu.
- Click the drop–down menu at the bottom of the screen and choose Inventory.
- Choose the crate symbol on the screen’s right side.
- If you have a Rename Card, after selecting it, you may put it to use by touching the Use button.
- After giving yourself a new name, you should click the OK button. Name changes are limited to one per day.
Read Also: How To Post Multiple Photos On Instagram
How to Edit Your Appearance in Pubg
You’ll be relieved to discover that changing your look is as simple as clicking a button anytime you want. Tencent Games understands that you may want to switch up your look mid-game to keep things fresh. Yet, there is a catch: you cannot accomplish anything until you have collected at least 3,000 BP, one of many in-game currencies.
Please comply with these guidelines if you can do so:
- Go to the home screen after launching the program (main menu).
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Inventory from the drop-down menu.
- To modify the look of your character, click the “Appearance” button located just next to your avatar.
- After making the required changes to your character, press the OK button.
- Tap the Buy button to indicate that you wish to make the alteration that needs spending BP. The precise amount is determined by the changes you want to be made.
How can I change my player’s name in PUBG Mobile?
You can get a [Rename Card] from the Store if you want one. – These items are in the [SHOP] under the [Treasures] tab. You may find the option to Rename a Card in the menu. It is possible to alter your username once daily after using the “Rename Card,” but only once.
Where can I find a rename card, if one exists?
A character’s name may be altered using the Rename Card. You may get a prize in Dragon’s Neck Coliseum if you place a wager on Elixir and defeat the Cactuar.
How long will the reissued cards with their new names arrive?
You should put the game away for at least a few weeks. As you log back in, you’ll see a new set of missions just for you. These tasks are easy enough that you may get a free rename card by completing 400 activity points worth of them. This coming June 2020