If you no longer need the Paramount Plus subscription, you should terminate your membership and continue your regular activities. Even if this website provides users with access to more than 30,000 shows from networks such as CBS and Comedy Central, there is a possibility that some users will not like it. Cancelling the subscription, on the other hand, is an easy and uncomplicated process. However, the process will differ for each device, so read the manual first. In addition, if you are still within the free trial period, you have the option to stop the free trial before the expiration date in order to prevent any additional charges that Paramount Plus may impose. This post will walk you through the steps necessary to discontinue your free trial of Paramount Plus:
Read More: How to Watch March Madness on Paramount Plus
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial
On the web:
Cancel your subscription to Paramount Plus through a web browser if you did so through a smart TV or gaming console instead of a traditional computer.
- Launch a web browser, go to the Paramount Plus website, and check in to your account if you aren’t already signed in.
- Hover your mouse pointer over your account name in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select Account from the menu that appears.
- In the section titled “Subscription & Billing,” click the “Cancel Subscription” button, and then click the “Yes, Cancel” button.
On an iPhone or iPad:
Cancelling your subscription to Paramount Plus through the Apple App Store requires that you do so using the relevant app on your iOS device.
- Launch the app for configuring settings.
- Select your name from the menu at the page’s top.
- Select the Subscriptions option.
- Tap the Paramount+ button located in the Active section.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option, and then select the Confirm button.
You can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription just where you initially signed up for it if you did so through the Google Play store.
- Launch the Google Play app on the Android smartphone you are using.
- To access your account, tap the symbol located in the top right corner.
- Tap Payment & Subscriptions.
- Tap the Paramount+ button.
- Select Cancel subscription to terminate your service, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why won’t Paramount Plus let me cancel?
In contrast to other services, the Paramount Plus app does not allow you to cancel your subscription directly from within the application itself. If you subscribed to Paramount Plus using a streaming service like Apple TV, Fire TV, or Roku, you may need to contact the provider of that service in order to terminate your subscription and cancel your plan.
Can you really cancel Paramount Plus anytime?
Your Paramount+ subscription can be canceled at any time, and even after doing so, you will continue to have access to the service until the conclusion of your current billing cycle. Visit https://www.paramountplus.com/account/ if you ever change your mind about canceling your subscription in the future; doing so is simple and quick.
Why does Paramount Plus always stop?
Problems with lagging and buffering in Paramount Plug are not uncommon on older devices that are unable to support HD streaming. You are using a browser that is not supported. A variety of different web browsers and computer operating systems are supported by Paramount Plus. There are problems with the servers of Paramount Plus.
Is Paramount Plus worth it?
If you want to take advantage of higher-resolution video and/or HDR support, less advertisements, more sports coverage, local news channels, and the ability to download, it will be worthwhile to upgrade to the Paramount Plus Premium plan. If this justifies the additional $5 that is charged each month in comparison to Essential, then upgrading to Premium could very well be worth it.
Can you use Paramount Plus without paying?
There are certain episodes of some of your favorite series that you may watch absolutely free of charge. You may test out Paramount+ without having to use a credit card or sign up for an account in order to watch a few episodes of some of our most popular shows before committing to the service.
Is Paramount Plus USA only?
Only users located in the United States, including those in Alaska and Hawaii, are permitted to stream content on Paramount+. This also applies to the United States Territories of American Samoa, Guam, the United States Virgin Islands, and the United States Minor Outlying Islands.