If you have a Roku account, you may use it to buy an HBO Max subscription. You may cancel the subscription bought with your Roku account by visiting their website or the Roku device. Despite canceling your membership, you will have access to the content until the conclusion of the subscription term.
Cancel HBO Max Using Roku Device
- Turn on the Roku device and hit the Home button on the remote control to enter the navigation menu.
- To find the app, click the menu bar’s Search option and type “HBO Max.”
- To begin viewing, use the HBO Max app on your smartphone and click the * button on your remote.
- Choose Manage Subscription from the choices shown in the drop-down menu.
- To begin the canceling procedure, choose Cancel Subscription from the drop-down option.
- To terminate your HBO Max subscription, select Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
Read More: How to Get and Activate NCAA March Madness 2023 on Roku
Cancel HBO Max on Roku Using Roku Website
- Navigate to the Roku website using the address bar in any web browser on your PC.
- Make a choice. After clicking the Sign In button, you must enter your Roku account’s Email ID and Password.
- From the Manage Account drop-down option, choose to Manage your subscriptions.
- Follow the procedures in step 4 to locate the HBO Max app in the list of available subscription choices.
- To cancel a subscription, select Unsubscribe from the drop-down option and click Done to finish..
Is HBO Max available for a free trial?
There is currently no free trial available for HBO Max. However, you can watch HBO Max for free for a limited time by joining streaming services such as YouTube TV, Hulu, and others.
Can you cancel your HBO Max subscription via your service provider?
Consider the following scenario: you’re viewing HBO Max on a provider’s or streaming service’s website, such as Hulu, Roku, DirecTV, or another.
How can I keep track of my Roku subscriptions?
On your PC or smartphone, go to my.roku.com. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. Use the drop-down option to choose Manage Subscriptions. When the “My subscriptions” tab opens, you’ll see all of your Roku-billed channel subscriptions, along with each subscription’s terms, status, and renewal date.
Is it possible to cancel and resubscribe to HBO Max?
After your membership expires, you may resubscribe to HBO Max to continue streaming. If you convert from annual to monthly billing, the change will not be effective until your next billing date (the end of your yearly billing term).
Canceling your HBO Max subscription on Roku is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few easy steps. To cancel your subscription, you must go to the Roku Home screen and navigate to the HBO Max channel. You may choose “Manage Subscription” and “Cancel Subscription.”. Be aware that canceling your subscription will result in losing access to all HBO Max content once your billing period ends. Therefore, canceling at the end of your billing cycle is recommended if you no longer wish to use the service.