Both the programme’s Android and iOS versions allow users with a Spotify Premium subscription to utilize the Repeat function on the service’s platform-specific applications. On the other hand, if you use Spotify on a desktop computer, you can take advantage of the repeat option even if you have a free account with the music streaming service. This post will show you how to make a song from Spotify play in your iPhone’s background and provide step-by-step instructions. So let’s get started:
How to Put a Spotify Song on Repeat on Your iPhone
- Start up the Spotify application on your iPhone.
- Start playing the song you wish to hear over and over again. It may be standalone music, or it may be included in a playlist.
- Just touching the Now Playing bar once will bring up the current song’s full album art and control options.
- Just making one tap on the Repeat button will turn the indicator green. It will allow you to play the playlist in an endless loop.
- To make the Repeat button glow green and show a little “1,” repeatedly tap it twice. The music will be played continuously until you manually turn it off.
- If you tap it again, the song will stop playing in an endless loop.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to put a song on repeat using the Spotify web player?
Open the web player for Spotify, then navigate to the song you wish to play again and over again. After the song has finished playing, locate the ” Repeat ” button in the media controls. Pressing the Repeat button twice will change from red to green and show the number 1. Press the Repeat button a second time to stop the song from playing in a loop.
Why can’t I repeat songs on Spotify iPhone?
It is impossible to listen to a song more than once using the mobile app if you use the accessible version of Spotify. Let’s get that out of the way first. It would help if you had a Spotify Premium subscription to use the repeat option on the Spotify mobile app. When you open a song or podcast in fullscreen mode on Spotify Premium, you can access Spotify’s comprehensive collection of media controls.
Does Spotify do replays?
This post covers all of this and more, but before we get into that, let’s talk about whether or not Spotify counts repeated streams. For a song to be counted as streamed on repeat by Spotify, it must first be listened to for at least 30 seconds before the music is played again.
What are the two types of a repeat on Spotify?
Spotify users who listen to music on their phones, tablets, or computers have access to two buttons that allow them to shuffle or repeat their audio. If you press either of these buttons, the setting will be activated or deactivated, depending on which button you press. You have the option of turning the shuffle button on or off. There are two settings for the repeat button: repeat all and repeat one.