One of the most reasonably priced streaming services, Hulu offers subscribers access to thousands of films and television shows. This package includes more than ninety different channels of television programming. Hulu can be accessed on an Apple TV if the device runs tvOS 13.0 or later. To view the content that is available on the app, you will need to sign up for a Hulu membership. In addition, Hulu provides a free trial that lasts for 30 days. Therefore, if you want to learn how to watch Hulu on Apple TV, continue reading this post. Okay, so here we go:
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV
Install Hulu on Apple TV:
1. Turn on your Apple TV and check to see that it is linked to the wireless network you are using.
2. Navigate to the App Store using the menu options available on the home screen of your Apple TV.
3. When the text field appears, type “Hulu.”
4. After making your selection, press the Get button after selecting the application you wish to install on Apple TV.
5. When the installation of the Hulu app is finished, you can begin using it by starting it up.
Read Also: How to Stream Hulu on Discord
Activate Hulu on Apple TV:
1. Launch the Hulu app and select the login option.
2. Select the Activate button on a computer and the Activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
3. Using the online browser on your mobile device or personal computer, navigate to the Hulu activation portal at hulu.com/activate.
4. Enter your username and password for your Hulu account.
5. Specify the code exactly as it appears on your television screen.
6. Select the Activate button. Your Apple TV has been updated to include the newly installed application.
7. After restarting the application, you should now be able to enjoy streaming the local channels on Apple TV.
Read Also: How to Cancel Subscriptions on Your Apple TV
AirPlay Hulu on Apple TV:
1. Join the same Wi-Fi network on all iOS devices, including your Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
2. Select the AirPlay option on your Apple TV to use the AirPlay function.
3. Locate the Hulu app in the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, then download it to your device.
4. Launch the Hulu app on your mobile device and sign in using the credentials associated with your Hulu subscription account.
5. Begin playing any entertainment, and then hit the AirPlay icon at the top of the display.
6. To establish a connection, choose your Apple TV from the list presented to you.
7. The video that you were watching previously on Hulu will now be displayed on the screen of your Apple TV.
How to watch Hulu + Live TV on Apple TV
1. Go to the App Store and search for “Hulu.” Download the Hulu app if you don’t already have Hulu installed on your Apple TV.
2. If you want to sign up for Hulu Plus Live TV on your desktop or laptop computer, go to https://www.hulu.com/live-tv.
- If you already have a Hulu account, you can upgrade it by clicking the white “Manage my account” button and adding Hulu + Live TV to your list of add-ons. This is only available to users who already have a Hulu account. To upgrade to Hulu with Live TV, you must alter your account so that it is billed directly through Hulu. You must make this change if you currently have an account through iTunes, Disney+, or Spotify.
- You may create a new account with Hulu + Live TV by clicking the button “START YOUR FREE TRIAL,” then picking the Hulu + Live TV plan on the page that loads after that and following the on-screen instructions.
3. Launch the Hulu app on your Apple TV after subscribing to the Hulu + Live TV package. If prompted, enter your login information to access your account.
You should be sent to the landing page for Hulu Plus Live TV; if you aren’t, try quitting and restarting the app or signing out of your account and then signing back in.
Does Apple TV work with Hulu?
After October 2022, Hulu will no longer be compatible with the second and third generations of Apple TV. Therefore, you need an Apple TV of the fourth generation to stream the shows on Hulu that are suitable for binge-watching.
Why can’t I use Hulu on Apple TV?
First, check if you have issues connecting to the Hulu server. Perhaps there is an issue with the server, resulting in the disturbance. The corruption of files is another factor that might lead to Hulu not working properly on Apple TV devices. This issue is also caused by an older version of the Apple TV firmware; as a result, you should ensure that the firmware on your TV is up to date.
Is Hulu the same as Apple TV?
Yes, it will cost you quite a bit more money, but in exchange, you will receive a great deal more content, the ability to use it on a greater number of devices, a greater number of live channels, and additional features such as DVR storage. In contrast, Apple TV+ is a somewhat less robust streaming service.
Why doesn’t Hulu work?
See if Hulu is working properly. Hulu requires that you check out of all of your devices before you can sign back in. Delete the Hulu app, then return to the app store and redownload it. After that, login again. Check the download speed of your internet connection on your device (it should be at least 6 Mbps for Hulu, and it should be at least 8 Mbps for Hulu with Live TV).