The classic tabletop game of Gomoku is played and enjoyed worldwide, not only in Asia. This kind of abstract board game with a strategy element is also quite popular in Western culture. But if you haven’t heard of this amazing game yet, you’re in for a real treat. Let’s end those terrible ideas for those who are worried that they won’t be able to play it with their pals until the whole “social distance” matter has been resolved: you won’t have to wait.
Gomoku is now an iMessage game for Apple users to enjoy with their pals. If you’ve never participated in a game through iMessage before, let us introduce you to a real treat. It is much more convenient to play games through iMessage than it is to play standard online games. You do not need to sit around and wait for the other player to log on; all you have to do is begin a game, and the other player can join in whenever they can. This post will walk you through the steps to add Gomoku to iMessage on your iPhone. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Enable Ghost Trails on Snapchat Plus
How to Get Gomoku in iMessage on Your iPhone
Installing the game within the Messages app is necessary first to get started playing Gomoku in iMessage. You can only play these games within iMessage; they are not available as stand-alone apps that you can install on your smartphone.
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone, then start a new iMessage chat thread there. You can open an already existing chat or initiate a whole new one.
- After that, press the ‘App Drawer’ icon to the left of the textbox used for chatting.
- Following that, the available alternatives for iMessage apps will be displayed. Just opening the App Store by tapping its icon will get you started.
- Then, select the ‘Search’ icon and look for the ‘GamePigeon’ app on your device. If you look for Gomoku, on the other hand, you won’t find anything useful at all. Gomoku is one of the games included in GamePigeon, a collection of two-player games that can be played in iMessage. Other games, such as Mancala, 8-ball pool, and others, are also included.
- Simply select the ‘Get’ button to incorporate GamePigeon into your collection of iMessage applications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does Gomoku work?
The game is played so that each player gets a turn placing a stone of their color at a vacant junction. The first move goes to black. The first person to produce an unbroken line of five stones of their color in any direction, whether horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins the game.
How to win Gomoku on iMessage?
If you are the one to initiate the game of Gomoku, your odds of coming out on top are significantly increased. Hence, rather than inviting your friend to the game and giving them an advantage, you should instruct them to install the Gomoku app on iMessage and invite them to play. As a result, your chances of winning the game will be significantly higher than your friend’s.
What is the Gomoku iMessage game about?
The iMessage game consists of a board with 12 squares and two sets of stones, one black and one white. Player 1 is given the black stones without having to do anything. The two players take turns placing a stone of their respective color in the intersection of the tiles. The game’s goal is to position five of your stones in a row on the board so that they face in the same direction.
Is Gomoku a hard game?
Nevertheless, Gomoku is a significantly more challenging game than it first appears to be. The rules have been changed… | Hacker News. It astounds me that Gomoku can be so challenging to learn yet have rules that are so straightforward that even a child of five could understand them.