Terminating active subscriptions to Apple Music, Apple TV, or third-party application services using your Computer is simple. In the Apple App Store, users can download free trials of various television and music streaming services and other types of apps. Still, these trials will eventually convert into paid subscriptions. This post will explain how to cancel app store subscriptions on a Macintosh computer. So let’s get started:
How to Cancel App Store Subscriptions on Mac
Here is the protocol that must be adhered to:
- Launch the application that is associated with the Apple App Store.
- To access your account and view a record of your acquisitions, you need only click on your name, which is located in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- To view the information, select the button labeled View Information near the window’s upper right. Please provide the credentials that are connected with your Apple ID when prompted.
- Scroll down until you reach the area labeled Manage, then click the Manage button on the Subscriptions line.
- To cancel a subscription, go to the Active section and look for a button labeled Edit next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Simply select the “Cancel Subscription” option and click the button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why can’t I see all my Apple Subscriptions?
To access iTunes and the App Store, navigate to Settings > [your name] > Settings. At the top of the screen, tap your Apple ID and select the Display Apple ID option. There is a possibility that you will be asked to check in using your Apple ID. Scroll down until you find Subscriptions, then click on it.
What do you get with an Apple TV+ subscription?
If you have an Apple TV+ membership, you will have access to Apple Originals, which includes a wide variety of content, including original series, documentaries, and programs geared toward children. Apple provides fresh content monthly, and you can download content to enjoy it offline.
How do I share my Apple TV+ subscription with my family?
Begin by installing Apple TV and enabling family sharing. To accept to purchase responsibility using a Mac, navigate to System Preferences > Family Sharing and click the button. Tap the channels you want to share on an iOS device after navigating to Settings > your name > Family Sharing > Add a Family Member. Next, head over to Family Sharing > TV Channels and double-check that Apple TV+ is included on the list of channels available to you.
How much does Apple TV+ cost?
After a free trial period of seven days, the monthly cost of an Apple TV+ membership is $4.99. Apple TV+ is free if you subscribe to Apple’s all-in-one subscription, Apple One. If you purchase an Apple product, you will receive a free trial of Apple TV+ for three months. All student subscriptions for Apple Music include a free subscription to Apple TV+.