On the Apple Music website, you may browse back through the years to view songs and playlists from that time. It has an already installed player, so you only need a web browser to listen to music on any computer. You can hear your most played songs broken down by year with Replay, just like with the mobile app. This article will walk you through the steps of using the Apple Music Replay feature with the Apple Music Online service. So let’s get started:
How to Use Apple Music Replay with Apple Music Online
To use Replay online with Apple Music, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the Apple Music website, then click the Sign In option on the top right of the page.
2. Choose to Proceed with Password, after which you will be prompted to enter the Apple ID and password associated with your Apple Music membership.
3. Choose to Listen Now on the left, and then scroll down on the right until you reach Replay: Your Top Tracks by Year.
4. Choose a Replay from any year to browse the list of songs and performers, or click the Listen button to begin listening immediately.
5. If you pick a Replay, the Featured Artists for the songs that are being replayed will appear at the bottom of the screen.
IMPORTANT TIP: Under the Listen Now area, you can add a Replay to your library, share it with others, or play it next by selecting the menu icon (it looks like three dots).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a stats app for Apple Music?
We want to introduce you to Apple Music Stats, an attractive new way to examine your overall listening statistics in Apple Music. You may view the number of times you’ve listened to an album or song in Stats’s “Top 100 Albums” and “Top 100 Songs” sections. You can also play the tracks directly from within Stats.
Are there Apple Music stats like Spotify?
Both Apple Music Replay and Spotify Wrapped use the data you have accumulated regarding your music listening habits for an entire year to compile and show the statistics to you in a manner that is entertaining and visually appealing. The statistics include the total number of minutes you spent listening to music and the artists, albums, and songs that were played the most.
Does Apple show top artists?
The Replay experience on Apple Music enables users to discover new songs, albums, artists, genres, and more based on their previously listened-to favorites. The Replay experience on Apple Music allows users to discover new songs, albums, artists, genres, and more based on their previously listened-to favorites.
Is there a top artist on Apple Music?
In November, bad Bunny, a Puerto Rican reggaeton superstar, was named Artist of the Year by Apple Music. This honor was greatly bestowed upon Bad Bunny due to the success of his most recent album, “Un Verano Sin Ti,” which became Apple Music’s most streamed album of 2022 and its biggest Latin album of all time.