You can follow a few simple steps to connect AirPods to computer. First, make sure that your AirPods are charged and in pairing mode. On your computer, navigate to the Bluetooth settings by clicking on the Windows Start menu, selecting “Settings,” and then choosing “Devices.” In the Devices menu, locate the Bluetooth option and turn it on if it’s not already enabled. Your laptop will then search for nearby Bluetooth devices. Press and hold the setup button on your AirPods case until the LED light starts flashing white. In the Bluetooth settings on your laptop, you should see your AirPods listed as an available device. Click on the AirPods name and select “Connect” to establish the connection. Once connected, you can enjoy wireless audio playback through your AirPods from your computer.
How to Connect AirPods to Computer
AirPods connect through Bluetooth, so attaching them to an computer is as simple as turning on Bluetooth, pairing the AirPods, and connecting them. Once connected, your AirPods will reconnect whenever they are in range. You may also connect and detach them manually. The instructions vary somewhat depending on the version of Windows your computer is running. Here’s how to pair your AirPods with your Windows 11 laptop:
Also Check: How to Stop Announcing Calls on AirPods
Here’s how to pair your AirPods with your Windows 10 laptop:
- To launch the Action Center, click the Action Center button on your taskbar or press Windows Key+A.
- Right-click Bluetooth and choose Properties.
- Select Navigate to the Settings menu.
- If the Bluetooth toggle is turned off, choose it to enable it.
- Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Choose Bluetooth
- Take out your AirPods case.
- Hold down the button on your AirPods case.
- Release the button when the light flashes white.
- Select your AirPods from the list of devices identified.
- Wait for the AirPods to pair before clicking Done.
Read This: How to Connect Your Airpods With Your Mac
Do AirPods work with laptop computers?
AirPods are compatible with any Bluetooth device connecting to an audio output or input device. AirPods can be used with computers, but only if the laptop has Bluetooth support. If your laptop lacks Bluetooth, you’ll need to add a Bluetooth adapter before connecting your AirPods.
Because all recent HP computers have Bluetooth, you can use AirPods with ancomputer like any other Bluetooth earbuds, headphones, or headset.
Why am I unable to connect my AirPods to my Computer?
If your AirPods don’t connect, the problem might be with Bluetooth on your laptop or with your AirPods themselves. Here are some examples of typical issues and solutions:
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on on your laptop. Turn off Bluetooth and then re-enable it with your AirPods closed in their case. Then open the case, take out the AirPods, and test them to see whether they connect. You may have trouble connecting to AirPods if your Bluetooth driver is outdated. Try again after updating your drivers.
- If Bluetooth is not functioning, test if any other Bluetooth headphones work. If they don’t, it’s possible that your laptop’s Bluetooth isn’t functioning. Repair your Bluetooth issue before attempting again.
- The white light on your AirPods case must be blinking for you to initiate the first connection. You can do a few things to repair AirPods that won’t connect. Retry once your AirPods are in pairing mode.
- Your AirPods may be connected but not activated. If the following steps do not work, enter the Sound Control Panel and make Headphones (AirPods Pro Stereo) the default audio device.
Check More: How to Make My AirPods Louder on My IOS
Frequently Asked Question
How can I pair my AirPods with my Mac?
To immediately connect your AirPods to your Mac, place them in their case and open the lid. Hold down the setup button until it flashes white. Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth > pick AirPods from the Devices list on your Mac.
How can I pair my AirPods with my Chromebook?
To connect AirPods to a Chromebook, go to Menu, then Bluetooth, and switch on the Bluetooth connection. Hold down the setup button on the AirPods case, then go to the Bluetooth Available Devices list on the Chromebook and pick the AirPods.
How can I pair AirPods with an Android device?
To connect AirPods to an Android smartphone, go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. Hold the setup button on the AirPods case until the light flashes white, then choose AirPods from the available devices list on the Android smartphone.
How can I link my Apple AirPods to my Roku TV?
Pair your AirPods with an iPhone or Android device, then download and install the Roku app to use them with a Roku TV. Select Remote > Devices > OK > Connect Now from the Roku app. Click the Remote icon > headphones icon > OK to choose your Roku device.
Why aren’t my AirPods working with my HP laptop?
Turn off Bluetooth and then re-enable it with your AirPods closed in their case. Then open the case, take out the AirPods, and test them to see whether they connect. Bluetooth driver is no longer up to date: You may have trouble connecting to AirPods if your Bluetooth driver is outdated. Try again after updating your drivers.